Yield: 9- 2”x 2” squares
Get the ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
To make the crust:
- Place the cannoli shells in the bowl of a food processor and process until very fine, about 1 minute. Remove to a medium mixing bowl and stir in the butter. Press mixture into bottom of the prepared baking pan to form a thin even crust.
- Use the bottom of a drinking glass to make it even.
To make the filling:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x9 inch square pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ricotta, mascarpone, and granulated sugar and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time followed by the Vanillina, orange zest and cinnamon.
- Fold in the Pistachios and pour the cheesecake filling over the crust. Spread into an even layer and top with the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the center is set and the edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Cool to room temperature and refrigerate until chilled before slicing.
- Dust with confectioners sugar before serving.