Galui's Cannoli Cups ___
For the Cannoli Cups:
- 1 pound whole ticotta cheese
- 0.67 cup powdered sugar (extra for garnish)
- 1.5 teaspoons orange zest (extra for garnish)
- 1.5 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- 0.5 cup mini chocolate chips
- package of Round Wraps (dumpling wraps)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 0.5 cup vegetable oil
Make Cannoli Filling:
- Mix together first four ingredients.
- Mix well till creamy.
- Add Chocolate Chips. Put in fridge for at least two hours.
To make Cups:
- Take a mini muffin pan turned upside down.
- Put Oil in a small saucepan, heat on medium heat till hot.
- Whisk together well Eggs, Pumpkin Pie Spice, & Sugar.
- Dip one wrap in mixture & fry till nice & crisp.
- Lay on one cup of muffin pan, take a sheet of Wax Paper & a thin towel, form over pan to make a nice cup (don't press down but form from sides), hold for about thirty seconds. Set on paper towel
- Repeat to make all cups
- Let cool the lightly dust with Powdered Sugar.
- Add Cannoli filling, serve same day.