Get the Products/Ingredients needed for theis Recipe HERE!
To make the Prosecco cream:
- In a medium sized saucepan combine the milk, Prosecco, heavy cream, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, and egg yolks.
- Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth. Turn the flame onto medium low and whisk continuously until the mixture begins to thicken, about 15 minutes.
- Once the cream can coat the back of a spoon remove from heat. Strain any lumps if necessary and press plastic wrap directly into the cream to prevent a skin from forming.
- Cool to room temperature before using.
To make the crust:
- In a food processor, process the cookies until they are very fine crumbs. About 45 seconds.
- In a bowl, add the melted butter to the crumbs and form a paste. Press into and 11 inch loose bottom tart pan making sure the crumbs are even all around the edges. You may also use the bottom of a glass to flatten it out.
- Place the tart in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Spread the filling into the crust and smooth with a spatula. Decorate with fresh berries.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.