Nutella Mousse ___
For the Mousse:
- 1 jar Nutella (375 Gr.)
- 8 ounces Mascarpone Cheese
For the Whip Cream:
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 0.25 cup sugar
- Pour the mascarpone cheese in a KitchenAid Stand mixer.
- Add the Nutella.
- Mix everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream in a large bowl.
- Add the sugar.
- With an electric mixer begin to mix slowly and then increase the speed.
- Continue mixing until the cream is fluffy and will not fall from your mixer's blades.
- Put the mousse in a clean plastic bag. Cut a small opening at one angle of the bag and pipe the mousse into any of your favorite forms: cannoli shells, over cupcakes, pastry shells, etc.
- Cover with whip cream or fresh berries as desired.