To make the Donuts:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a donut pan with non stick baking spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the extra virgin olive oil, vanilla, eggs and brown sugar and pumpkin. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Begin adding the dry ingredients alternating with the buttermilk and ending with the dry ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Place the batter into a disposable pastry bag or a plastic zipper top bag. Snip off a corner and fill the cavities of the donut pan. Smooth the batter so it is flush with the pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until the donuts feel springy. Cool before glazing
To make the Cream Cheese Glaze:
- Whisk together all the ingredients until smooth. You may add more or less Milk to make the glaze as thin or as thick as you like.