- Deheaded, peeled, and devein shrimp.
- Grind in grinder
- Peel and boil potatoes, let cool then mash
- In large bowl mix shrimp, potatoes, seasonings
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add flour a little at a time until it holds together
- It should still be a little sticky
- Heat Oil in frying pan
- With a large spoon scoop out mixture and drop in hot oil
- Shape into a patty in oil. About 3/4 inch thick.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides
- Remove from oil and place on paper towels
Eat on white bread with a mayo & mustard spread and sliced dill pickles. For spread use cup of mayo with 2 table spoons yellow mustard. Warning - too thick it won't cook in the middle, too thin it will over cook.