- Prepare Jello by adding boiling water until completely dissolved.
- Add ice cubes to cold water enough to make 2 cups.
- Add to gelatin, stir until ice melts and refrigerate for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of an unbeaten egg white)
- Meanwhile, line a 13x9 inches dish with cake slices
- Stir sliced strawberries and 1 cup of blueberries into thickened gelatin and spoon over cake slices.
- Refrigerate again for about 4 hrs. or until firm
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, stir in whipped topping.
- Spread the mixture over gelatin.
- Arrange the rest of strawberries cut in half and remaining blueberries on top to create American flag, and voila', all done.
- Serve it cold.
Just follow instructions and it will turn out O.K. I like it also because it can be made the day before.