Make the Fresh Tagliatelle:
- Make a well with the semolina on a wood board.
- Add the eggs and break them.
- Add the milk and EV olive oil and mix with the eggs.
- Mix the semolina with the liquids and work it well.
- Add some water (as needed) and continue to work/mix the dough until all the ingredients are well amalgamated and the dough has a firm consistency.
- Cut a piece of the dough and roll it with a rolling pin to flatten it.
- Put it through a pasta roller several times to smoothen it further.
- Finally put it through the Tagliatelle or Fettuccine roller to obtain the finished product.
- Place on a well floured tray and set aside.
Make the Sauce:
- Add 3 Tbs of EV olive oil to a saute` pan.
- Chop the onion and add to the pan and let it get translucent. Add the the chopped garlic as well.
- Add the chopped sage, oregano and thyme.
- Add salt and hot pepper as desired.
- Before the garlic begins to golden add the fresh Porcini mushrooms and saute` into all the ingredients.
- Add the wine and let the alcohol evaporate completely.
- Add stock and bring to a boil. Cover the pan and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, boil the Tagliatelle. When they reach the "Al Dente" consistency, drain them and pour into the sauce pan. Toss the Tagliatelle in the sauce for 1-2 minutes and serve.