Ricotta Almond Cake
Ricotta Almond Cake... very very delicate!
For 10 Person(s)
For the Cake:
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 1 pound almond paste
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 pound sugar
- 1 orange, juice only
- Pre-heat the oven at 400F.
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients very well. Use a hand mixer to make sure that all the lumps are dissolved.
- Coat the bottom and sides of a 9" springform pan with butter.
- Pour the mix in the springform pan.
- Bake the cake at 400F for 60 minutes. Test with a toothpick... if it comes out dry... you are done!
- Let it cool and serve.
Nonna Romana Sciddurlo, Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Puglia Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Ricotta Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Cakes and Pies Recipes, Vegetarian Dessert Recipes, Mediterranean Diet Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Almond Cookie and Dessert Recipes, Cheesecake Recipes, Christmas Dessert Recipes
Great, delicious, easy recipe - franco833
Thnx you for sharing this recipe ... - Saint of circumstance
love this cake so yummy and delicious - kitty123
What is 3/4 pound of sugar how mnay cups please...I buy my sugar in 5 pound bags - lucy12549