Pistachio Olive Oil Cake
Pistachio Olive Oil Cake.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Cake:
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup olive oil (not extra virgin)
- 2 packets Vanillina powder, or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup ground pistachios
- 1 1/2 cups 00 or all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners sugar for dusting
- Pistachio cream for garnish as desired
- Get the Ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- Yield: one 9 inch cake
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
- Whisk in the milk and pistachios until smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and then mix until just absorbed. Don’t over mix.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake until the top of the cake is golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool to room temperature and top with confectioners sugar and drizzle with pistachio cream before serving.