Nutella Pan di Stelle No-Bake Tart
For World Nutella Day I combined my two childhood favorites! I grew up eating Nutella and was so excited when Pan di Stelle, my favorite chocolate cookies that used to only be available in Italy started showing up on shelves in America. This tart hits all my dessert spots. Crunchy, smooth, chocolatey, rich Nutella goodness!! If you cannot find Pan di Stelle you can absolutely substitute with chocolate graham crackers or even Oreos.
For 10 Person(s)
For the Crust:
- 12 ounces Pan di Stelle (or any chocolate cookies) plus a few extra to decorate
- 4 ounces butter (melted and cooled about 5 minutes)
For the Filling:
- 13 ounces Nutella
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese (softened)
- Get your Italian Nutella HERE!
- In a food processor, process the Pan di Stelle cookies till fine. With the mixer running stream-in melted butter. Process for another 20-30 seconds or until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Transfer to a 10 inch loose bottomed tart pan and press in with a spoon. Make sure to press up the edges. Chill in the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- For the filling combine Nutella and Mascarpone in a stand mixer and mix until smooth. Transfer to the crust and smooth the top. Decorate with extra Pan di Stelle cookies and whipped cream.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Nutella Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Day Nutella Recipes, Rossella Nutella, Pastry and Tart Recipes, Summer Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Tart Recipes, Christmas Dessert Recipes