Veal alla Pizzaiola Recipe
Veal alla Pizzaiola Recipe, so quick and yet so good. This is a version of the way my Mamma Angela has been making it for a long time. It is one of her go to dishes when she needs to put a quick meal together.
- In a large Saute pan heat the oil on med-high heat and saute the garlic until golden.
- Add the tomatoes and bring to a quick boil.
- Add the wine and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Add the veal to the pan and cook in the tomato sauce for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the capers and cook another 2 minutes.
- Add the freshly chopped parsley and serve.
- Buon Appetito!