Summer Lemon Berry Salad
Summer Lemon Berry Salad for your summer entertaining!
For 6 Person(s)
For the Salad:
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar (more or less as desired, depending on the tartness of the berries)
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons Limoncello liqueur - optional
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, coarsely chopped
March 19th is
St. Joseph's Day!!!
Get your Complete
St. Joseph Box
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the berries and sprinkle with the sugar. Add in the lemon zest, juice, limoncello and chopped mint. Toss well to combine. Taste and add more sugar or limoncello as desired.
- Chill before serving.