Arugula & Spinach Salad
Happy Birthday Rossella! - Part II from menu I will cook for you..... Next is salmon with Tomato Couscous.....
For 4 Person(s)
For the Salad:
- 1/2 pound pound. fresh arugula
- 1/2 pound baby spinach leaves
- lemon vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
The Cornicelli from Capri are in
Get your lucky one HERE!
- Fill the sink with cold water and toss the arugula and spinach for a few minutes to clean. Spin-dry the leaves and place them in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour enough dressing on the greens to moisten. Toss well.
- With a very sharp knife or a vegetable peeler, shave the Parmigiano into large shards and arrange them on the arugula/spinach.
This recipe sounds delicious! I can\'t wait to try it! - StephanieDrai527