Banana Cupcakes with Nutella Mascarpone Frosting
Banana Cupcakes with Nutella Mascarpone Frosting.
For 12 Serving(s)
For the Cupcakes:
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces unsalted butter (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Frosting:
- see: Nutella Mascarpone Mousse Recipe
Nonna's Cheese Grater
Get one in La Bottega!
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- In a bowl whisk the flour, baking soda and baking powder together and set aside.
- In a stand mixer mix Butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the Eggs in one at a time waiting until each is mixed in before adding the next. Add in the Vanilla, sour cream and bananas and mix until well combined.
- With the mixer on low speed add in the dry ingredients a little at a time scraping down the sides of the bowl. Do not over mix. Once combined use an ice cream scoop, scoop batter into lined Cupcake pan and bake for 15 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown. Cool completely before frosting.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Nutella Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Cupcake Recipes, Rossella Nutella, Summer Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Christmas Dessert Recipes