Banana Cream Tiramisu`
A light and delicious Banana Cream Tiramisu`.
For 8 Person(s)
For the Tiramisu:
- 40 Savoiardi – Lady Fingers cookies
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups espresso coffee
- 1 1/2 cups custard cream
- 2 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 1 ripe banana
For the Topping:
- 2 cups whipped cream
- chocolate shavings or cocoa powder
Start Thinking of Christmas!
La Dolce Vita Coffee
Cups and Pots
Get both HERE!!!
- Take a 9” x 9” x 3” pan and begin your assembly process.
- In a bowl, mix the milk and the espresso coffee.
- In another bowl prepare the banana cream by whipping together 1 ½ cups of custard cream, ½ cup of whipped cream and the banana.
- Dip about 12 Savoiardi in the milk/coffee mixture and deposit them at the bottom of the pan. Dip them for just 2-3 seconds or they will absorb too much liquids.
- Cover with a thin layer of whipped cream. About 2 Cups.
- Deposit another layer of Savoiardi dipped in the milk/coffee mixture.
- Cover with the banana cream.
- Cover with anther layer of Savoiardi dipped in the milk/coffee mixture.
- Top everything with a generous layer of whipped cream.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings or cocoa powder.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Tiramisu` Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Cakes and Pies Recipes, Summer Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes