Nutella Bouchee - Brownies
Nutella Bouchee`: a mini french cake that is sometimes cream filled. Bouchee` is the equivalent of the Italian word Bocconcino which means mouthful. These super quick and easy brownies only contain 5 ingredients! They remain a bit soft and gooey in the center and they're delicious!
For 2 Dozen(s)
For the Bouchees:
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 10 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons naturally sweetened cocoa powder
- chopped hazelnuts or sliced almonds
- Heat your oven to 350F degrees and prepare a mini muffin pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl mix Nutella and eggs until well combined and smooth. Add in the flour and cocoa and mix until smooth.
- Spoon the batter into liners and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 10-12 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Garnish with raspberries or nuts as desired.
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook!
NB: I used Oat Flour instead of all purpose flour and it worked nicely!
Very easy to make. They were a hit at our last family gathering. I passed on the recipe to my sister...
See Full Review >> - mustang62
AMAZING!!!!!!! It makes 24- 2\" cupcakes or 48- 1\"....quick simple and easy !!! - lisa58
This recipe is perfect! I used gluten free flour and it still tasted absolutely delicious. - Cjruffing