Nutella Chip Cookies
Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies... eat them hot or cold... they are always Divine!
For 3 Dozen(s)
For the Cookies:
- 375 grams jar of Nutella
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup dark - semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup white - chocolate morsels
- 1/3 milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Nonna's Good Luck Bracelets!
Now in La Bottega!
In White & Yellow Gold HERE!
- In a Kitchen Aid stand mixer add all the wet ingredients: soft butter, eggs, the entire jar of Nutella and the sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, the salt, the baking soda and all the chocolate morsels. Mix everything well with a spoon.
- Mix the vanilla extract and the milk.
- Start up the stand mixer again and alternate by adding some of the flour and chocolates and the milk. After you have added all the ingredients continue mixing until the dough is well amalgamated.
- Put the dough in the freezer for about one hour.
- After the refrigeration the dough will be much firmer and easier to roll into small balls.
- Roll the dough into balls the size of a golf ball and place on cookie sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 mins. at 375F.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Nutella Recipes, Chocolate Recipes, Carnevale Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Christmas Cookies Recipes, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Valentine's Day Nutella Recipes, Rossella Nutella, Cookies Recipes, Summer Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
Simple and delicious recipe! - AnnaBev
Great for a variation on a choco chip cookie - Italian style! Love it.. - diris3774