Peach Cookies with Custard Cream and Alkermes
Peach Cookies with Custard Cream and Alkermes. These are simply delicious!
PS: This Video Recipe is now available on the Cooking with Nonna TV Channels available on: Roku TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android.
For 10 Person(s)
For the Mix:
- 5 large large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup 00 flour or all purpose flour
- 2 cups custard cream (see below for link)
- Alkermes liqueur, or Aperol or a mix of Grenadine and Rum, or other red liquids that you prefer
- leaves for decorations
Get The Mold Here:
- Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
- In a stand mixer add the eggs and sugar. Mix for about 15 minutes or until ribbons form.
- Add the baking powder and the flour and mix well.
- Take a Half Ball Silicone baking mold and fill each half ball with the mix (about 1/4 cup). Fill until 1/2 from the top.
- Bake the mix for about 18 mins.
- Let the half balls cool off.
- Take each half ball and cut the top. Carve the center of each half ball about 3/4 inch.
- Fill each half ball with a generous amount of custard cream. Get the Custard Cream recipe HERE!
- Attach two half balls to form a ball with a little cream coming out from all sides.
- Dip each ball in the Alkermes.
- Sprinkle some sugar all over the peaches and garnish with leaves.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Toscana Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Peach Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Summer Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Peach Cookie Recipes, Christmas Dessert Recipes
You are amazing Rosella you make us Nona’s proud. This peach recipe brings allot of memories bakin...
See Full Review >> - Oliveira