No-Bake Limoncello Balls
No-Bake Limoncello Balls.
For 2 Dozen(s)
For the Balls:
- 8 ounces blanched, peeled almonds
- 3/4 cup white hot chocolate mix
- 6 tablespoons Limoncello liqueur
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Add the almonds to the bowl of a food processor and process for 1 minute. Remove to a mixing bowl and add the hot chocolate mix and limoncello. Mix well until you have a paste that holds its shape.
- Using a teaspoon of paste at a time, roll into balls and coat in the granulated sugar.
- Refrigerate before serving.