Broccoli Rabe and italian Sausage Balls
Broccoli Rabe and Sausage Balls... an excellent appetizer or finger food for all your parties and holidays!
For 3 Dozen(s)
For the Rabe Balls:
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, about 1 pound
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage, removed from casing
- 1 cup grated pecorino cheese
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, shaved
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- olive oil for frying
- Sautee the broccoli rabe and let them cook. Recipe HERE
- In a bowl, add the sausage meat, the cheese, bread crumbs, the shaved garlic and black pepper, as desired. Mix well.
- Chop the broccoli rabe very fine and add them to the bowl. Mix well.
- Beat the eggs and add them to the bowl. Mix well.
- Form all you meatballs of about 1 inch in diameter.
- In a frying pan, make the olive oil hot and fry all your meat balls.
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook!
Appetizer Recipes, Meat Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Cooking with Rossella, Valentine's Day Recipes, Broccoli Rabe Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Sausage Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes