A Mango-Mint Granita will help you combat the summer heat.
For 1 Person(s)
For the Granita:
- 1 pound ripe Mangoes peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 cup packed down fresh mint
The Cornicelli from Capri are in
Get your lucky one HERE!
- Place Mangoes and Mint in a food processor and process until as smooth as possible 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow baking dish and place into the freezer for 2 hours, stirring with a fork and breaking up the ice every 30 minutes. The mixture should be slushy.
- Portion into cups and serve.