No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Gelato
No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Gelato.
4th July Recipes:
For 6 Person(s)
For the Gelato:
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Mint Syrup See link below to purchase!)
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Get the Mint Syrup HERE!
- In a mixing bowl stir together the condensed milk and mint syrup until the green color is uniform. Set aside
- With an electric mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently in the condensed milk mixture into the whipping cream a little at a time, being careful as to not deflate the whipped cream.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour into a freezer safe bowl or a loaf pan. Smooth the top and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- *No Churn gelato tends to melt quickly, so try not to leave it out too long before serving.