No Churn Nutella Biscuit Gelato
No Churn Nutella Biscuit Gelato.
For 8 Person(s)
For the Gelato:
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 packets Vanillina powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- 12 Nutella biscuits, plus more for decorating
- Get the ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the condensed milk and vanilla. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Begin folding the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream taking care not to deflate the mixture.
- Spread half of the gelato into a loaf pan or any freezer proof pan or bowl. Dollop 1/2 of the Nutella and swirl it into the gelato using a fork. Crumble half the cookies over the top. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover the loaf pan with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with additional Nutella biscuits as desired.