3 Bean Salad
3 Bean Salad.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Salad:
- 1 jar chickpeas
- 1 jar cannellini beans
- 1 jar borlotti beans
- 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil, sliced
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1/2 red onion sliced thin
- zest and juice of 1 Lemon
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- fresh parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, cannellini beans and borlotti beans in a strainer. Drain but do not rinse sun-dried tomatoes.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
- Add salt, pepper and parsley to taste.
I made this and it was fantastic! The lemon juice and zest made this salad! It added such great fla...
See Full Review >> - Sharlene