Stelline Pastina with Creamy Cheese
Stelline Pastina with Creamy Cheese (Formaggino) for when your baby is under the weather!
For 1 Person(s)
For the Pastina:
- 1/4 pound Stelline Pastina
- 1 creamy cheese - Formaggino
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Get the Pastina HERE!
- Boil the Stelline Pastina in lightly salted water.
- Once the pastina is cooked Al Dente, drain some of the water and plate it.
- Add a wedge of Creamy Cheese and stir until the cheese is melted.
How much water for the soup? - new york
Was one My Nonna favorite that she would make ;) thnx for sharing - Saint of circumstance
used to make this for my children when they were first starting to eat table food - cmgted
I have never tasted this, but I imagine it\'s awesome. Anything with pasta and cheese must be delic...
See Full Review >> - sorella376
It was pastina, butter and excellent grated cheese in our family....what warm memories it inspires *...
See Full Review >> - JOY
The ultimate comfort food from childhood. - Tivadoc