Not just a Focaccia... an Antipasto Focaccia!
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Dough:
- 1 pound all purpose flour
- 1 ounce dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- extra virgin olive oil
- tomato slices
- black olives
- grated pecorino cheese
- slices of pancetta
- slices of capocollo
March 19th is
St. Joseph's Day!!!
Get your Complete
St. Joseph Box
- Dissolve the sugar and the yeast in 1/2 Cup of the water. Let the yeast rise for 5 mins.
- In a stand mixer, add the flour, salt and oil and mix well.
- Add the yeast to the flour along with the rest of the water. Mix well.
- Cover the dough and let it rise for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven at 425F.
- Wet the baking pan with a thin film of olive oil and put the dough in your baking pan. Let it rise again for another 20 mins.
- Garnish with the dough with more olive oil, slices of fresh tomatoes, black olives, grated pecorino and pancetta.
- Bake the focaccia for about 20 mins.
- Once it is cooked to your liking, garnish with slices of Capocollo and serve.
Bread and Focaccia Recipes, Sicilian Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Focaccia Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Summer Appetizer-Side Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers and Sides Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Easter Appetizer and Side Recipes