For 1 Batch(es)
For the Skewers:
- 1 pound cheese filled tricolor tortellini
- 8 ounces Galbani fresh mozzarella marinated ciliegine
- 8 ounces hot or mild salami, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 green olives, pitted
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Yield: about 16 skewers
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain well and run under cold water to stop cooking
- Thread items on 6" wooden skewers alternating colors and textures.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil before serving.