Mimi's Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake: Happy Birthday Rossella. May you celebrate with lots and lots of Fireworks !!
For 0 Person(s)
- 1 1/2 cups Corn Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups peeled and grated Carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
- 8 ounces crushed Pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Confectioners Sugar
Start Thinking of Christmas!
La Dolce Vita Coffee
Cups and Pots
Get both HERE!!!
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat Corn Oil, Sugar and Eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift together Flour, Baking Soda, Salt and Cinnamon.
- Stir into Oil mixture.
- Stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- Stir in Carrots, Walnuts, Pineapple
- Mix until blended
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10" bundt pan
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 1 hour and 10 minutes or until done
- Cool cake
- To make Frosting
- Beat Cream Cheese, Confectioners Sugar and remaining Vanilla Extract until smooth with an electric mixer
- Spread on cooled Cake
- Enjoy !!