No-Bake Fruit Tart
No-Bake Fruit Tart. Make one at any time of the year for all occasions with fresh fruit in season.
For 8 Person(s)
For the Tart:
- 12 ounces cookies (either Stella D'Oro S cookies or Marguerite cookies)
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 16 ounces package Mascarpone cheese at room temperature
- 2 cups custard cream cooled to room temperature ( Recipe and Video HERE! )
- assorted fruits to decorate
- In a food processor, blitz the cookies until finely ground, about 1 minute. Pour in the melted butter and blitz again for a few seconds until it all comes together.
- Press the mixture into an 11 inch tart pan with a removable bottom and chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- While the crust is setting mix the mascarpone and custard with an electric mixture until smoothly combined.
- Pour into the cold crust and decorate with assorted sliced fruit.
- Chill again for another 30 minutes or until firm. Serve immediately from the refrigerator and avoid leaving the tart out too long in warm weather.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Pastry and Tart Recipes, Summer Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Tart Recipes, Christmas Dessert Recipes