Delicious, not-too-sweet. Great any time of day!
For 1 Person(s)
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 sticks butter- melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teas almond extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
March 19th is
St. Joseph's Day!!!
Get your Complete
St. Joseph Box
- Heat oven to 350, spread nuts on baking pan, roast for 7 mins, set aside
- Reduce oven to 325. Brush tart pan with melted butter (if using metal pan=Ii prefer mini tarts using paper baking cups)
- In large bowl, whisk together melted butter, sugar, eggs, almond extract and flour, batter will be thick. Add cranberries and nuts
- Fill mold with 1/2 cup batter for small tarts (use all for large tart)
- Sprinkle top with additional nuts and sugar if desired
- Bake until golden and slightly crusty on top, 30-40 mins. Toothpick inserted in center should come out clean.
- Other fruits may be substituted or added. I used pecans, other nuts may be used.