Sweet Nutella Pie
Sweet Nutella Pie!
For 8 Person(s)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Nutella spread
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate prepared crust
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar and Nutella.
- Add 1/2 of cool whip and pour into shell.
- Top pie with other half of cool whip and refrigerate until firm.
- Pie may take up to 4 hours to firm up.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Super Bowl Recipes, Nutella Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Valentine's Day Nutella Recipes, Rossella Nutella, Cakes and Pies Recipes, Christmas Dessert Recipes
I made your Sweet Nutella Pie this weekend ... AMAZING!!! I will be making this often! Thank you, Sm...
See Full Review >> - wiggieswife