Penne with Cabbage
Penne with Cabbage... very simple yet very tasty!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Penne
- 1 medium head of cabbage
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
- hot pepper
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Cut the cabbage in pieces of about 2x2 inches.
- Boil water, when water comes to a boil, add the cabbage and penne together.
- A few minutes before the penne are done, in a saute` pan, add 1/2 cup of EV olive oil and let it get very hot.
- Once the oil is very hot, add the garlic. Let it get light golden.
- Drain the pasta and cabbage, but do not drain very dry. Leave about 1 1/2 cups of water in the pasta.
- Pour the sauted garlic over the pasta and serve. Add hot pepper as desired.
We often cook the vegetables together with the pasta so that the pasta absorbs more flavors from the...
See Full Review >> - rossella rago
I love this meal! So delicious, I like it with whole wheat penne. (you know, the health thing!) - nor