Anelletti Pastina with Ricotta Salata
Anelletti Pastina with Ricotta Salata and... fresh black pepper!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Anelletti Pastina
- Ricotta Salata
- extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
Nonna's Cheese Grater!
The Perfect Christmas Gift
for every Italian Home!
Get one in La Bottega!
- Get authentic Sicilian Anelletti Pasta HERE
- Cook the Anelletti in salted water until it is al dente.
- Drain most of the water but leave some to make the pastina soupy.
- Plate the pastina and add a generous drizzle of EV olive oil and a good amount of shavings of Ricotta Salata.
- Sprinkle fresh black pepper and... enjoy!
If you are making it for children... leave the black pepper out!