Anelletti Pastina with Ricotta Salata
Anelletti Pastina with Ricotta Salata and... fresh black pepper!
For 2 Person(s)
For the Pastina:
- 5 cups water or chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Chicken Bouillon cubes (do not use if using chicken broth)
- 8 ounces Anelletti Pasta
- Grated Ricotta Salata cheese (you can really use any cheese of your choice)
- Black pepper as desired
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Get authentic Sicilian Anelletti Pasta HERE
- In a saucepan bring the water and boullion cubes to a boil and drop in the pasta.
- Cook until al dente, about 9-10 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and top with Ricotta Salata and black pepper as desired.
If you are making it for children... leave the black pepper out!