Alphabet Pastina with Vegetable Broth
Alphabet Pastina with Vegetable Broth... for when you want to be good to yourself.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pastina:
- 3 quarts water
- 3/4 pound Alphabet Pastina
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Finely chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoon Finely chopped parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Add 3 Quarts of water in a pot.
- Add all the ingredients except the Pastina.
- Once the water has come to a boil, let it boil for 15 mins.
- Add the Pastina and let it cook until it is Al Dente.
- Serve with some grated Parmigiano, optionally.
The Cooking with Nonna Cookbook
Put one under every Christmas Tree!