Olive Oil Sprinkle Cookies
Olive Oil Sprinkle Cookies.
For 4 Dozen(s)
For the Cookies:
- 2 1/4 cups 00 or all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 packets Vanillina or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided - Vanillina available in La Bottega
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- Rainbow Nonpareils for rolling
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Get the Vanillina HERE!
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl beat the 2 eggs and the sugar on medium speed until lemon colored and foamy, about 5 minutes. Add the olive oil, almond extract and vanilla. Mix until fully incorporated. Add the flour mixture and mix until fully absorbed. The dough will be rather soft.
- Take a Tablespoon of dough at a time and roll it into a ball.
- Dip one side of the ball into the nonpareils and place the cookies nonpareil side up 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the bottoms begin to brown. Cool on a wire rack.