Spaghetti with Sausage and Baby Kale
Spaghetti with Sausage and Baby Kale... quick and delicious!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 pound dried spaghetti
- 8 ounces baby kale
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to an oil.
- Put a large saute` pan over a medium flame and heat the oil. Add the garlic and anchovies and saute` until the anchovies melt into the oil. Add the sausage and saute` until all the meat is lightly browned, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as you saute`.
- Drop the Spaghetti into the boiling water. After 2-3 minutes scoop out about 1 cup of starchy pasta water. Set aside.
- Once the sausage is nicely browned add the reserved pasta water to the pan and add the baby kale. Make sure you scrape up any of the Brown bits stuck to the pan with a wooden spoon. Toss the baby kale until wilted. If the mixture looks dry, add a little extra pasta water.
- Once the pasta is al dente, drain and add to the pan. Toss for 1-2 minutes and serve in warm bowls.