No-Churn Pistachio Gelato
No-Churn Pistachio Gelato.
For 10 Person(s)
For the Gelato:
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups Pistachio Spread (about 2 jars) - See link below for Purchase!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- chopped Pistachio’s to garnish (optional)
Use the code Pasta10
and Save 10% on all Pasta and
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Get the Pistachio Spread HERE!
- In a mixing bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk and pistachio spread.
Stir together with a spatula until fully combined or beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- In a separate mixing bowl using clean beaters, beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream.
- Pour half the mixture into a freezer safe bowl or loaf pan and sprinkle with chopped pistachios. Add the remaining mixture and top with pistachios. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- *No-churn gelato tends to melt a little quicker than regular ice cream, so try to serve it as soon as you take it out of the freezer!