Spaghetti with Spinach Walnut Pesto, Pancetta and Shrimp
Spaghetti with Spinach Walnut Pesto, Pancetta and Shrimp.
For 4 Person(s)
For the Spaghetti:
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- 4 ounces Pancetta, cubed
- 1/2 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil + 2 tablespoons
- 3 ounces walnuts
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, zest only
- salt & pepper, as desired
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- In a food processor add the spinach, garlic, zest, nuts and cheese. With the processor running add in the oil in a stream. Process until smooth. Set aside.
- Drop the pasta in salted boiling water and cook until slightly harder than al dente. Reserve pasta water.
- In a large sautÃ© pan heat the 2 tbsp of oil and add the pancetta. SautÃ© about 1 minute and add the shrimp. Cook the shrimp about 2 minutes on each side. Do not over cook.
- Add the pesto into the pan and add about 1/2 cup of pasta water to loosen. Add in the pasta and toss for 1-2 minutes to bring the flavors together. If it's dry just add a bit more pasta water.
- Serve and enjoy!