Chocolate Raisins: skip the candy and make your own!
For 6 Person(s)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 lb. dipping chocolate
Try La Pasta della Nonna in
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Put raisins and dates through a food chopper or process briefly in a food processor.
- Add grated orange zest, cinnamon and vanilla. (The zest is the orange part of the peel.)
- Mix well and form into balls.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Dip the balls into it, one at a time, using a wire chocolate dipping tool.
- Place on waxed paper to cool.