Eggs, Pancetta and Parmigiano
Eggs, Pancetta and Parmigiano... Fried eggs, Italian style.
For 1 Person(s)
For the Eggs:
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pancetta ,cubed
- Parmigiano shavings
- salt & fresh black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- In a cast iron pan add 1 Tbs of EV olive oil and the cubes of pancetta.
- Let the pancetta color on all sides and add the two eggs.
- Immediately add the parmigiano shavings on the white of the eggs and some fresh black pepper.
- Add salt as desired.
- Let the eggs cook to your liking and plate.