No-Churn Nutella Gelato
No-Churn Nutella Gelato, to cool you off in these hot summer days!
For 8 Person(s)
For the Gelato:
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 13 ounces Nutella or any hazelnut spread you prefer
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- crushed hazelnuts for garnishing
- In a mixing bowl combine the condensed milk and Nutella and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- In another large mixing bowl beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Fold the Nutella mixture into the whipped cream until fully combined.
- Pour into a freezer safe loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. The gelato will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Scoop into bowls and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.