Almond Ricotta Cheesecake
Almond Ricotta Cheesecake.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
Grease a 9 inch springform pan with butter or baking spray.
- Using a grater (a cheese grater with medium sized holes works fine) grate the almond paste into a mixing bowl. Add the eggs, lemon zest, sugar, vanilla and limoncello to the bowl. Using an electric mixer beat on medium speed until all the ingredients are combined.
- Add the ricotta and beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for one hour 30 minutes or until the top of the cake is golden and the middle has set.
- Cool for 20-30 minutes before opening the spring.
- Store in the refrigerator.