Escarole with Beans and Pancetta
Escarole, Beans and Pancetta... comfort food for the cold winters!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Escarole:
- 2 pounds escarole
- 1 cup diced pancetta
- 2 cups cannellini beans
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 cups chicken broth
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & fresh black pepper
- grated Pecorino cheese
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- In a large saute` pan add 1 Tbs of EV olive oil and the cubed pancetta.
- Saute` the pancetta for 2 minutes and add the crushed garlic. Saute` for an additional 2 mins.
- Add the escarole to the pan and saute` for a few minutes until they all become soft and the volume decreases significantly.
- Add the chicken broth and the Cannellini beans. Let everything cook for about 15 minutes at medium flame.
- Serve with plenty of Pecorino cheese and fresh black pepper as desired.
Made today but my family used the pancetta I bought to make this dish. Had to use regular thick cut ...
See Full Review >> - Nassaur
Very good , my guests enjoyed it very much ! Easy - firstname.lastname@example.org
Love this recipe, my Nonna always added carrots so I did too ..YUM - Danielle Marie