Nutella and Banana Crepes
An excellent treat for your Valentine on Valentine Day and every day! - Video of Recipe Available!
- Put in a blender all the liquids and the flour and liquefy for 10-12 seconds.
- Let the batter rest for about one hour.
- Coat a crepe pan with a thin film of butter and scoop 1 ladle of batter.
- Once it cooks for about 30-35 seconds, flip the crepe if you can, or turn it with a plate.
- Add a generous scoop of Nutella on one side of the crepe with a few slices of bananas.
- Fold half of the crepe to cover the Nutella and the bananas to from a half moon.
- Cook for a few more seconds ot until the Nutella softens.
- Plate and garnish with powder sugar.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Nutella Recipes, Chocolate Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Memorial Day Recipes, 4th July Recipes, Labor Day Recipes, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Valentine's Day Nutella Recipes, Rossella Nutella, Pastry and Tart Recipes
Magnificent sandwich when you want something sweet and nutty! - Debra-Bevilacqua@comcast.net
Sounds delicious, I am a Nutella lover and I will definitely make it. - Gilda
Very good my kids loved them thank you for your wonderful recipes. - Angela lopis