PBJ Thumbprint Cookies
PBJ Thumbprint Cookies.
For 1 Batch(es)
For the Cookies:
- 8 ounces peanuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 packet Vanillina or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- strawberry preserve
- Yield: about 16 cookies
- Get the ingredients needed for this recipe HERE
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor add the peanuts and process until fine, about 1 minute. Remove to a mixing bowl and add the sugar, vanilla and egg whites.
- Mix with your hands until all the egg whites are absorbed.
- Divide the dough into balls about the size of a rounded tablespoon and place them 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Using your finger make an indentation on each cookie and fill the indentations with jam.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the bottoms are slightly browned.
- Cool completely before serving.