Pistachio Ricotta Cookies
Pistachio Ricotta Cookies... you can never eat enough of these!
For 5 Dozen(s)
For the Cookies:
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 ounces pistachio
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 lsrge eggs
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the Icing:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- chopped pistachio
The Cornicelli from Capri are in
Get your lucky one HERE!
- For the Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor add the pistachios and process until finely ground. About 1 minute. Set aside.
- In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat sugar and butter until blended.
- Increase speed to high; beat until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- At medium speed, beat in ricotta, vanilla, ground pistachio and eggs until well combined.
- Reduce speed to low. Add flour, baking powder, and salt; beat until dough forms.
- Drop dough by level tablespoons, about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased large cookie sheet. Bake about 15 minutes or until cookies are very lightly golden (cookies will be soft).
- Bake all your cookies.
- For the Icing:
- In small bowl, stir powdered sugar and milk until smooth. With small teaspoon , spread icing on cookies. Decorate with chopped Pistachio.
- Set cookies aside to allow icing to dry completely.
Dessert & Cookie Recipes, Baking with Rossella, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Ricotta Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Christmas Cookies Recipes, Easter Cakes and Cookies, Valentine's Cake and Cookie Recipes, Cookies Recipes, Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes, Ricotta Cookie Recipes
Pistachio Ricotta Cookies is a totally fantastic recipe. I made it exactly to the recipe and couldn'...
See Full Review >> - Italian dreamer
I made 5 dozen for my Italian Club. They all loved them. Personally I would have added pistachio e...
See Full Review >> - Baronessa
These have got to be my new favourite cookies!!!! Absolutely delicious!!!!!! - ambaudo