Spaghetti, Anchovies and Cherry Tomatoes
Spaghetti, Anchovies and Cherry Tomatoes... very simple and very tasty!
For 4 Person(s)
For the Pasta:
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 7 anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pasta water
La Grande Famiglia Pasta Pack
Get it HERE!
- Cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water until 1 step below al dente. (The last 2 minutes of cooking should happen in the sautï¿½ pan)
- In a medium sautï¿½ pan add the oil and sautï¿½ the garlic until it starts to color.
- Add the red pepper flakes and anchovies breaking them up with a wooden spoon. Sautï¿½ for about one minute.
- Add a half cup of pasta cooking water at a time and keep adding more as it evaporates.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and another scoop of pasta water and keep stirring. The starch and oil will create an emulsion and the sauce will start to have body.
- Add in the al dente pasta and toss for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.