Chicken Cutlets with Mushroom Sauce
Chicken Cutlets with Mushroom Sauce.
For 4 Person(s)
Fort the Cutlets:
- 2 pounds chicken cutlets
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic minced or grated
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 16 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces milk (use soup cans to measure)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (more if needed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, and black pepper in a dish.
- Beat eggs in a second dish. You can add a little salt and pepper if you like.
- Rinse chicken cutlets and pat dry.
- Dip in egg, then breadcrumbs, be sure to cover the cutlet.
- Add oil to the frying pan on medium heat. Add cutlets to hot oil and cook until golden brown on both sides. Preheat oven to 350.
- In a sauce pan mix canned soup, mushrooms and milk. Heat until soup is all liquid, do not boil. Taste for seasoning. Place cutlets in greased pan in a single layer. Pour some of the soup mixture, then add the rest of the cutlets. Finally pour all of the soup mixture on top to cover the cutlets. Cover with foil. Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes.
Please Follow me on Instagram!
Entree Recipes, Chicken Recipes, Easy Recipes, All Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Easter Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Mother's Day Recipes, Father's Day Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Thanksgiving Entree Recipes, Christmas Entree Recipes, Easter Entree Recipes