Easter Panettone - Panettone di Pasqua
A sweet panettone for Easter time. Panettone di Pasqua!!!!
For 10 Person(s)
For the Panettone:
- 1 pound all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 packets 'Lievito Pane Degl'Angeli'
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons limoncello
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 1/2 orange, zest only
- powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray two 8" baking pans with cooking spray for baking.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, olive oils, vanilla, Limoncello and the zests with a whisk until well combined.
- Add the sugar, flour, salt and the Lievito degli Angeli and mix well.
- Be sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl to better combine all the ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the 8" baking pans.
- Bake for 45-50 mins., or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out dry and clean.
- After the cakes have cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You can substitute Pane degl'Angeli with baking powder. - rossella rago
Reminds me of my Nonna, God rest her soul. - email@example.com
What is \"Lievito Pane Degl\'Angeli\"(Angels bread levening?) and can I use it for other r...
See Full Review >> - Zingara